8Nights / 9Days – Program
Day 1 Udupi Local Sight seen
Arrival Mangalore Airport or Railway Station in the morning Proceed to Udupi, check heck into the Hotel. After fresh up visit Udupi Shri Krishna Temple, Bannanje 23ft Shani Temple and MalpeSt Mary’s Island. Post lunch visit Pajaka Madhwacharya Birth
Day 2 Kollur – Murdeshwar
After breakfast, check out and proceed to visit Saligrama Sri Gurunarasimha Temple, Kota Amrutheshwari Temple, Kumbhashi Sri Vinayaka Temple, Kollur Mookambika Temple and Murdeshwar Shiva Temple & Beach Overnight stay at Murdeshwar
Day 3 Gokarna – Sirsi
After breakfast, check out and proceed to visit Idagunji Sri Vinayaka Temple, Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple, Mirjan Fort, Yana Rocks Overnight stay at Sirsi
Day 4 Sirsi – Jog
After breakfast, check out and proceed to visit Sode Vadiraj Mutt, Sahasralinga Sirsi Marikamba Temple and Banavasi Proceed to Jog visit World Famous Jog Falls. Overnight Stay at Jog
Day 5 Sringeri – Horanadu
After breakfast, check out and proceed to visit Shimoga Local Sight Seen, Horanadu Sri Annapoorneshwari Temple Overnight stay at Horanadu or Sringeri Sri Sharadamba Temple, Kudremukh Sceneries,Kalasa Sri Kalaseshwar Temple, Overnight stay at Horanad
Day 6 Hassan – Coorg
After breakfast, check out and proceed to visit Belur Chennakeshwara Temple and Halebeedu Hoysaleshwara Temple Proceed to Coorg visit Tibetans Golden Monasteries at Kushal Nagar,Dubare Elephant Camp and Cauvery Bird Sanctuary Overnight stay at Coorg
Day 7 Coorg – Subramanya
After breakfast, check out and proceed to visit Bhagamandala,Talacauvery the origin of Kaveri Proceed to Subramanya visit Sri Adi & Kukke Karthikeya Temple. Overnight stay at Subramanya
- Rooms are subjected to availability at the time of Booking.
- Above mentioned accommodations are on twin sharing basis.
- Transportation as mentioned with friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Above mentioned accommodation includes breakfast.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentarily.
- Driver’s Bata, Toll, Parking, Road tax, Fuel charge, Interstate charges.
- Sightseeing will be applicable only mentioned in the itinerary as per your arrival time. (Covering sightseeing depends upon your time management. you can also manage the time by discussion with the driver). Vehicle at disposal 8 hrs a day.
- In Kerala, all the Monuments & Museum are closed on all the Mondays.
- Entry Tickets to Monuments, Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary are not included in the cost and the same cannot be pre purchased.
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned.
- Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
- Dutch Palace, Cochin is closed on Fridays
- Jewish Synagogue, Cochin is closed on Saturdays
- Napier Museum&Kuthiramalika Palace are closed on Mondays
- Check-in & Check-out as per Hotel’s policy
- Hotel confirmation will be purely subject to availability
- Any mandatory festive season supplements will be charged extra
- Rates are subject to change depending on the room category/ hotels confirmed